They say it takes 21 days to make a habit and I need habits! I have let my eating, sleeping and lack of excercise overtake me! Things have gotta change!
So here is my plan.
- Wake up before 6:30 - have some quiet time and coffee and be out the door at 7
- Run - either at the gym or outside (way too hot!!!)
- Go to bed before 10:30pm
My hope is that by excercising, I will want to eat better and drink my water. Then I will get back down to a healthy weight. I just feel blah right now!
I will edit this post daily for 21 days to keep me accountable in my undertakings! Anyone want to join me??
- up and out of the house - ran 2 miles, walked 1
- drank my water and kept it in good point range through weight watchers.
- I am dead tired so I now I will be snoozing way before 10:30!
- up and awake by 7 - my ds woke up at the same time so no excercise yet! My plan is to go tonight and walk 3 miles after they go to bed.
- drinking my water and eating well!
- I am sooo ready for bed and it isn't even the evening yet!
- up and out - ran 2 miles and walked 1 - just trying to get my groove back.
- drank my water and ate well!
- went to bed at 11:00pm - oh well!