Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It fits!

5 years ago we started our homeschool journey with Kylie. I remember counting down the days I could start Before Five in a Row with her and officially become a homeschooling Momma! I have loved the journey with her, then with Luke and now with Jake.

I know my time is short with Jake. One because well, time flies. And two, he is a HOSS so who knows how long this shirt will fit! So announcing our newest homeschool student...



Now before you get all in an uproar. No, we are not homeschooling him at this moment. He is probably overwhelmed enough by the life that surrounds him on a daily basis! But it isn't too early to surround him with good books.



This go around, it is so fun to see his older brother or sister grab a book and read it to him. I hope that he will enjoy books just like his siblings. It brings joy to my Momma's heart! I am so thankful for the fullness that Five in a Row has brought our family!









3 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Time does go so fast. I saw a woman today pushing a stroller in our old neighborhood. I was remembering doing that myself and thinking it wasn't that long ago. Ten years. No wait, it was 18. *sigh* It really was just yesterday that I was reading Bear Hunt to him.

    Love our FIAR years!

    Love you
    Leslie

    PS Did you see my note about the play this week-end? Let me know if you want to come. I think it will be a lot of fun. We are also going to the train museum if you want to join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I loved those shirts....But now none of my kids fit them anymore... :`( Time really does go way too fast! Bear Hunt was a favorite here, too....Little Bit still wants it read to him sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was precious! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!