Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Old Salem

Where has the time gone? In looking through pictures of New York, I was reminded that I haven't posted the Old Salem pics!

What a great day we had. Perfect weather, perfect friends and a lot of great activities. I will let most of the pictures speak for themselves.



Photobucket


Couldn't resist taking a picture of sweet Sam. Love his eyebrows!


Photobucket


Learning about the apothecary.



Photobucket



Painting with watercolors.


Photobucket



Making a seed packet.


Photobucket


Making paper.



Photobucket



Waiting to peel it off.


Photobucket



The finished wet product. Notice the lavender that was in the paper? It smelled heavenly!


Photobucket

I love that we can incorporate learning with fun activities. We had such a wonderful time with friends who also share our passion in learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!