Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Too funny not to post...

We were at Target today looking at boosters for Kylie. After her pleading for the pink princess one (absolutely not!) we rounded a corner and I saw the cutest baby bedding. Target does a great job with bedding!

I made a comment about the bedding and Kylie quickly said, "awwww. I want a baby in our house. Do I need to talk to God about that?" "Well, I guess so!" I slowly responded. So on the spot she starts praying. "God, please give us another baby because I love looking at them and they are so cute. Thank you God, Amen."

She then looked up "MOM! You are starting to get FAT!!"

So I believe she thought that God heard her and granted her prayer instantly.

The faith of a child...

3 comments:

  1. LOL Too cute! And you are not fat! (((Kristina)))

    I love the prayers of a child. I remember her prayer for Eliana - so very sweet!!!

    Love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! If only it was that quick huh!?!?! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!